**He has tried at least 7 new foods in the last month including, mashed potatoes, watermelon, pancakes, apricots, beef, avocado and sweet peppers.**
**We have added 7 or more cloth diapers to the ever growing stash. My conclusion, all in ones are far superior to prefolds.**
**Des sleeps from eight PM to 7AM every night...moving our record from the nine hour stretches of the last two months, to eleven hour stretches. What can I say, we're lucky...or maybe we're just really great parents...Ha ha, yeah right****This has been the hottest July on record for Maryland, with temperatures reaching over one-hundred and 7 degrees multiple times every week this past month, making it feel like a sweltering one-hundred-and-fifteen degrees here with the humidity index included. This means we spend lots of time at the pool, the babe wears only onesies (if that), and I have been tempted to sleep in my swimming suit because one hot day just blends into another.**
**We put the last 7 pieces into our mickey puzzle 7 days ago and boy did we feel accomplished (thanks for the help Holly)**
**Holly was here for almost 7 days of adventure...including the air conditioner breaking, a visit to Harper's Ferry and a stroll through three local covered bridges**
**We found out that Rob's company may be moving to Reston, VA. If that's the case that move will bring the number of different cities I have lived in to a total of 7 (Spokane, WA / Provo, UT / Orlando, FL / Colorado Springs, CO / Frederick, MD / Reston, VA)**Any 7's for you?
Stay tuned for a picture/video only post coming in a few days



5 comments:
Hah, Corbyn only has 6 teeth and he's 13 1/2 months old! Although I think he's working on a few more. What a fun post with all the 7's!
Oh 7. Rob must be so proud - or is he done with his obsession with the number.
pleeeeeease come to reston!!
My brother and sister-in-law live in Reston! You could be friends!
And they have a baby. Named Wes. Destiny :)
So happy you guys are happy. Love that baby boy!
Reston?!?!? Shut the front door. My brother lives there!!! Do you have any idea what this means?! It will be SO much easier to visit you when I go out there now. Ahhhh!!! Praying for the big company move :)
Your turn to email...I think. I've got great updates.
Post a Comment