You know when there is so much pending but nothing coming through? You're trying to plan but you just can't because there's nothing concrete on your life laundry list. Then all of a sudden it's like a massive blizzard hits and after the white-out, suddenly, everything is in line and you are off to the races...
Well we are officially coming out the other end of the storm. We've been trying to sell our housing contract, get Rob a job, figure out moving, have a baby, decide when and how to fit in visits to family once we have the baby, and Christmas to top it off. Most of those relied on the unknowns of employment and a baby arrival date.
Lo and behold, this past week everything fell into place. Rob got offered a job and we are moving to Maryland the last week of January, our housing contract sold two days after the job offer, moving is all worked out thanks to the company, and the doctor said this baby is ready to come any time! We are blessed in every way imaginable. It's a wonder what a little faith and time can bring your way.
Oh and P.S. I have never even visited the east coast before (Florida doesn't count). This should be an adventure.

9 comments:
you will love it. i won't guarantee anything about maryland, but you will love the dc area. we'll be friends.
and i just got your gchat, i'll text you.
When you said everything fell into place, I thought that meant you knew when the baby was coming, too (like you can really know that, though). I read with apt attention, but no, no baby news. Yay for jobs though! I told Geoff we should get transferred to the Fairfax office in Virginia. But that office is not his line of work, sadly.
Congrats on the job! We will sure miss you, though! And if you could see to it that Baby comes before January 1st, that would be great. Thanks.
Congratulations! I hope it all turns out wonderfully. Moving somewhere you have never been worked out great for Josh and me. I bet your little family will have a great adventure into the unknown.
oh my goodness!!! you will love Maryland (i bet)... and fun trips to DC!!! damon and I will come visit for sure! if you feel so inclined, you can pass through Des Moines on your way out and stay as long as you'd like!
We will totally come visit you! I just googled it and you'll only be 10 hours away. That's nothing when everyone else is 24+ hours away. I hope everything goes well with the delivery, you're such a strong woman I'm sure you'll do great.
Congrats! I have to admit though I'm getting suspicious, everyone moved to Provo once I left and now you and Falycia move to the East Coast just as I am leaving it . . . :) We'll have to come down and see you though sometime and meet your little one. :)
It's amazing what happens when we let the Lord's timeline guide us. Congrats on everything. Life seems to be just right for you right now. Can't wait to see baby.
Wow- Anna & Rob - so cool! Congrats on the job, what a blessing. We'll miss you for sure. You going to be in Spokane before you leave!?? Can't wait to meet baby!
Post a Comment