9.18.2012

Any Time

I have not been in the mood to blog. Sorry. I want to have a baby. Today though I have run out of things I am capable of doing as I am basically stuck sitting so I guess the time is now for an update. Why am I sitting you ask? I think I pulled a muscle somewhere in my pelvic region right where Cashew has wedged his beautiful little head. It was just about killing me last night and today so much so that I found myself crawling up the stairs to get Desmond out of bed, and lifting my leg up with my hands to get over the tub edge and into the shower. Rob even pushed me around Home Depot last night in a wheel chair. We were there instead of the fair. You know it's bad when I turn down an offer to go to the fair for family night. I have never turned down an opportunity to look at farm animals and eat funnel cakes. Yikes. I had to call a friend this morning to come play with Des while I just sat there on the couch and watched. I feel pathetic. I am so glad to know I have people to call that will do that for me though. Blessed. That is what I am.

So on a more pleasant note, we finally got a new camera. No more manta ray tank problems here. I bought a waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof, orange beauty, Fujifilm point and shoot. It sounded about as kid proof as I could possibly find in our price range. I'm excited to have one again, and just in the nick of time with my due date being Sunday. Here is the explanation of photos above:

1. Playing with the new camera.
2. Rob hard at work sealing the newly refinished T.V. stand.
3. Finished sign for Peanut's new Peter Pan bedroom.
4. The end is near!
5. Home made pumpkin spice doughnut holes. Mmm I love fall!
6. Blankie game. Thinks he's hilarious and puts it over his head then walks around until he runs into something.
7. He also thinks it's hilarious to put stickers all over his head, especially when Dad does it for him.
8. Peanut and his buddies ogling the giant beetle they found on our mommy exercise walk last Friday.

We are currently waiting! That is our purpose it seems, as I watch the four other women in my area and my aunt (who had the same due date as our little one) all have their babies a week early. Go figure. So until this blessed pulled muscle we've just been trying to stay productive. I continue to coach, walk, and try to keep the house in order.  Peanut has become the destroyer and keeps life interesting.  Rob continues to work hard at the office and at home. I've kept him busy with a long list of honey-do's, and he has indulged me in cleaning the house every night in case tonight is the night. He is a really great guy in so many ways. Again, blessed.

And to leave you all with another fun bit of imagery, I have also been blessed in that I have not swollen much at all until today, and now I am making up for so much lost time. I just looked down to figure out why my feet itched and were feeling hot and all of a sudden they are at least five times their normal size. Baby tonight?

No comments: