3.25.2012

Expanding



EXCUSE #4: This is the biggest, most exciting, and final excuse to my lack of blogging. I've been sick and tired. Not as sick though as with Peanut. Yay! I have been able to sleep and have not had any 3am movie sessions with a trash can in one arm and a glass of ginger ale in the other. Thank goodness.That makes me think it's a girl. I can only hope since we have that big box of washed and un-used girl clothes and very girly name waiting to be used. We can't wait and are so excited to expand our little family!

8 comments:

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so, so, so excited for you!

Shauna said...

When you said there were reasons you haven't been blogging I knew this would be one of them! Congrats!! And I hope you get that girl. I haven't been as sick with my girl as I was with Corby, so I'm thinking there's a good chance you are having a girl too!

Hayley Marie said...

Yea!! That is so exciting Anna! You certainly do have some cute girl things stashed away :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats. Your mom and dad stopped by on Friday and they told me the good news! That is awesome. Personally I hope the baby comes on the 20th of September. :)

Melissa, David, and Kids said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! We miss having you in the ward. And congrats on the new town house!

Krista said...

Oh, I'm soo excited! I hope you feel better and I hope you get your girl. They are the best ;)!

Courtney said...

Congrats! We are way excited for you!

Nicole Lloyd said...

So so excited for you! I hope everything is going great!