![]() |
| This is my new most absolute favorite picture of Peanut. |
- Can be done with baby awake
- Can be done while holding or nursing baby
- Must be done while napping
Ok here's the update. Our lovely little Peanut is growing up so quick. He smiles, he's an excellent snorer and he is developing bald spots in exactly the same places as his Dad. Poor guy(s)! He is quite a runt though. At 7 weeks he only weighed in at 8lbs 11ozs, and he is so skinny (he makes up for that by being tall and lanky) that he is just barely growing out any of his newborn clothing. The only outfits I have actually retired are his premie outfits and the little monkey shoes. His feet and hands are huge! He is quite the snuggler and if he could he would like to be held absolutely all day everyday. I oblige him all too often. He is sleeping great, giving me 6 hour streches at night. Hallelujah. Well rested Mom=happy Mom. Happy Mom treats everyone better.
Also he his so cute, and our ward members so kind, that they decided we needed another baby shower. I was so surprised and grateful! It was a great way for me to get to know more people. One lady decided she is absolutely done having kids so not only did she get us a gift but she gave me a giant bag full of all the baby clothes her sons have grown out of. Our little dresser once full of girly items is bursting at the seams with boy. And they absolutely spoiled him like everyone else has. I am so thankful for everything everyone has shared with us! We are just too lucky.
![]() |
| Picture time after the baby shower |
![]() |
| Playing with his new toy from the baby shower. |





8 comments:
Love the categories. I wish my "do while nursing" category would expand a little more but someone thinks she needs my full attention. Oh well. Des is darling, we miss y'all!
ps- I LOVED The Help, I'm so glad you're reading it!
I love that your new ward did that for you! That was so sweet! Little peanut is so dang cute and you look lovely as always!
I love the monkey outfit he's wearing! Sean and I saw that at Costco the other day and decided it was the cutest outfit ever.
The pictures make me smile!
Nap time is the best whether they are 2 months or 2 years and just give yourself a few more months and the list of things you can do while nursing will increase greatly!
SO CUTE! And I loved Rob's post earlier. I was trulying "LOL"ing. And I don't admit that to very many people. Also... I got "The Help" for Christmas and have been DYING to read it. Maybe Spring Break when there's no school!
Love your blog... :)
I love the picture of you with Peanut. That one made me smile the most. Congrats again Mama. I'm so happy for you.
First of all: YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!! I'd like to post you on my new work wall. In fact, you just might be the first!
Secondly, what a great post. He's still as adorable as ever. I'll never get over that Peanut is a boy, but he makes up for it in his incredible good looks! :)
Post a Comment