9.27.2010

Belly

I know I haven't put one of these up yet so I guess it's about time, seeing that I'm about 12 quick weeks away from the end of this adventure. I think I got lucky and have a nice cute round belly and I haven't gained to much weight anywhere else. I'm pleased as punch. Oh, and Rob told me to quit pushing out my tummy while he was taking this photo, to which I retorted, "I am not pushing out at all. That's all the straighter I can make my back these days." Ha ha. Go figure.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea! So cute.

Annie said...

Your hair is super long!!!! And your belly is pretty cute too. :)

Krista said...

Oh what it would be like not to gain weight anywhere but your belly. Lucky!!!! You look adorable. Keep posting those cute pics.

b said...

You're beautiful! Congrats!