I had the magical opportunity to attend my sisters wedding a couple of weeks ago. It was delightful...everything I had always wanted. Yes I am booing winter weddings! So here's the fun part, Katie was brave enough, to Dad's dismay, to let me make her wedding cake. Four layers of perfection (with raspberry filling) I would say. Ha ha!
8 comments:
Wow what a gorgeous cake! Great job. I can't believe your little sister is married. weird!
That looks amazing Anna, well done! So exciting for your sister I hope you are both doing well! :)
Looks like the work of a professional!
Wow Anna! That cake is gorgeous! We were really sad to miss Katie's wedding... my parents still have a gift to give her :)
You made that?! I'm super impressed!
The cake looks so good! Way to go! I wish I could go back in time and have you do my cake. It was so hot that day that it started to melt and was lopsided :)
That's incredible! Great job on the cake
Wow!!! This is SO cool Anna! How awesome - you are so amazing :o)
Post a Comment