10.08.2008
Fulfillment
Ok so I'm just bursting with thoughts today! I couldn't sleep last night. My brain was running at 1000 mph!!! I didn't doze off until about 2am, and then I was up at 5:10am for...drum roll please...my first day of swim practice! It was the best morning ever! I decided to join the Colorado Springs Masters swim team for the two months until this internship wraps up-which will be so sad! One of the other interns was a swimmer in college too, and we've been itching to get back in the pool with a coach and some team mates. So Wendy and I had just one word for this morning...BLISS! We put in just over 3 miles and it was wonderful. It felt like home. The pool is where I am meant to be. It will be so much easier to get up with a buddy there depending on me. The whole experience just brought back so many great memories and I burned like 1800 calories! Those of you who have not experienced early morning swims are seriously missing out. It's so refreshing, the sun is so beautiful in the morning as you drive home, and you feel accomplished and satisfied. It's a great way to wake up and a great time to ponder (you can't get too worked up about anything because you're wearing yourself out so bad). Oh H2O=LOVE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dang, I think I am going to start swimming in the morning. Now I miss it!
I know the feeling! I have to swim in the evening b/c of work...I hate the "MAN." But I love swimming! Yea for you!
Oh Anna you are such a positive girl. Hey if you are ever up at 5:15 in the morning getting ready to swim call me! I am usually up around then for my 5th pee of the night and my 1st breakfast of the day. Keep on loving life like you always do you are an inspiration!
Anna I just wanted to tell you that I have developed a love for swimming! I was very inspired by your post! I miss you girl! keep in touch!
Post a Comment